Humans Who Lead is committed to providing you with the best possible user experience.
Collection of your personal information
There are many aspects of the site which can be viewed without providing personal information. Humans Who Lead collects personal information in the following ways:
- We collect your first name and email address when you use our contact form on the website
- We collect your email address when you subscribe to our newsletter
- We collect your first name and email address when you register for any of our events
We endeavor to collect only information which is relevant and necessary and will never share your information with anyone outside of Humans Who Lead.
Other information we collect
||Creates activities and BI
||Identify logged in site members
If you want to prevent our website from using and saving cookies, you can always update your web browser’s security settings to block all cookies from our website and any other websites you choose.
Why do we collect this information
We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance by answering queries, responding to comments, and providing technical support;
- To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
- To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we may use to provide and improve our respective services;
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
How we store, use, share, and disclose personal information
Our company is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to provide services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall. We will never share or disclose your personal information with other third parties.
Accessing Your Personal Information
We are committed to ensuring that you can manage your privacy and security at any time.
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to access, verify, change, or delete any information possessed by Humans Who Lead, please let us know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons.